- 1 cup milk
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup Domata Recipe Ready gluten free flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. orange zest (optional)
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Blend first six ingredients (milk thru orange zest) in a blender.
- Blend in butter a little at a time, in order to temper the eggs.
- Grease muffin tins and fill cups slightly less than ½ full. Bake for 15 minutes, or until puffy and golden on top.
- Serve with your favorite toppings. (I used a berry sauce and sprinkled powdered sugar.)